Adult Learner Services Programs
Each county in New Hampshire has an Adult Learner Services program (formerly known as an Adult Tutorial program). Each is led by an Adult Learner Services coordinator.
- Adult Learner Services coordinators help adults improve basic skills, learn English, and prepare for the high school equivalency Tests.
- They work with adult learners who are not able to attend Adult Basic Education or ESOL classes.
- The service is free.
- You must be eighteen or older and not in school to enroll.
- The coordinator organizes small classes for adult learners.
- The coordinator also matches some learners with volunteer tutors.
How to Begin
- Check the Locations to find the Adult Learner Services program near you.
- The coordinator will talk with you about your goals and help you make an educational plan.